The Leatt neck brace was tested by six motocross riders of varying skill levels, sizes, and ages. Everything written in this review is based on the opinions of these riders.
Leatt Moto GPX Price: $299.00 Club II, $399.00 Club III, Pro $699.00 (GPX 4.5 – $299.99 at Amazon)
Tested here: Club
Weight (with straps): 1.94 lbs; 882 grams
The Leatt is one of many options available when considering a neck brace for motocross. If you can, before choosing which neck brace to buy, do some research and try to try on a few brands to see which you like the most. There is no telling which is most effective at this point so fit and feel – which is most comfortable to you personally is all that is really important.
- The Original, took the chance and innovated where they saw a need
- Super adjustable
- Many different price points, colors, and sizes available
- A lot of info available about development, testing and why the brace works on Leatt website — whitepapers, videos, etc..
- Very restrictive. Noticeable limitation of movement by back, front, and sides of brace even when adjusted to allow the most movement possible.
- Just about everybody noticed it rubbing on sides of neck when it fit well (or in some cases was loose) on chest and back
- Wish they would change the way it sits on body
*Everything written in this article is the opinion of PPS Moto. We are not doctors and can’t make any suggestion to which neck brace will protect you best in the event of a crash.