A couple of videos have already been released in this series. We chose not to post them originally because we didn’t think they really offered anything worth watching. Since this third video offered some interesting training tips including core training & agility drills, it seemed worth a share. The other videos are at the bottom of this story for you to watch and get the whole series in.
The info offered up in episode 1 is the explanation of stretching and why it’s important to warm up before doing so. Other than that it is an intro to the series. Don’t worry we will also do some research on stretching and explain how to do certain stretches and properly warm up.
In episode 2 they talk about how they choose what to do during the week with their riders. Basically they explain how they tweak the programs to work on each rider’s weakness.
Ongoing list of workouts from this series:
You can view videos that cover the topics below here.
- Warm-Up and Stretching
- Ladder Agility Drill
- Weighted (and unweighted) Lunges
- Kettle bell lifted over head lunges
- Swiss Ball Pushups
- One foot swiss ball push ups
- Kettle Bell Exercises
- Modified overhead kettle bell press
- Modified Kettle Bell Row
- Modified Pull Ups
- Bent over two dumbell rows
- Sledgehammer training
- Rope Training
- Road Biking
- Indo Board balance training
- Bent bar row
- Front shoulder raises
- Grip Strength
- A few examples of well set-up circuit training
- Body weight circuit training
- Examples of Eccentric Training
- Eating Healthy